The Research Group on Civilizing Processes in PanAmazonia – GPPCPAM, with funding from the Amazonas State Research Support Foundation – FAPEAM – and support from the Postgraduate Program Society and Culture in the Amazon – PPGSCA, from the Institute of Philosophy, Sciences Humanities and Social Sciences -IFCHS, and the Faculty of Physical Education and Physiotherapy -FEFF, the Federal University of Amazonas and the Federal Institute of Amazonas, will be holding the
II Civilizing Processes Symposium at PanAmazônia
Figuration, Interculturality and Power Relationship
on 28, 29 and 30 April 2020.
It aims to provide debates and reflections on the Amazonian reality with professionals from the most diverse areas of knowledge in the North Region and other countries in PanAmazonia. The II SPCPAM will provide, through round tables, conferences, lectures, workshops and workgroups a debate on themes relevant to the Amazon as a domain of nature. Topics include
and other topics in the following working groups:
(1) Language and Educational Policies in PanAmazônia
(2) Environment: Sustainability, Traditional Peoples, Amazonian Communities
(3) Territory and Territorialities in the Amazon: Theories, Processes and Conflicts
(4) Education and Interculturality in PanAmazônia: Plural Educational Figures
(5) Sport and Leisure under the bias of the Civilizing Process
(6) Socioeconomic Development: Civilizing Processes, Coloniality and Decolonialities
(7) Sociocultural Practices and Social Processes in PanAmazônia
(8) State, Development and Human Rights: Social and Political Challenges.
The submission of papers must be carried out until 20 (twenty) March 2020, until 11:59 pm.
The participant must register on the website (https://www.even3.com.br/IISPCPAM2020) as a “presenter”, then submit the article or expanded abstract according to item 5.2.1 below and Edital No. 02/2019 available on the event website (https://gppcpam.ufam.edu.br/2spcpam.html).
When registering, one of the presentation modalities offered (oral communication or poster) must be chosen. Please attach the file in electronic version (in format .doc or .docx) named with the title of the work.
Participants with paper presentation – Graduation
Participants with Work Presentation – Postgraduate and Professional
Prof. Dr Vera Weiler
Prof. Dr Maria Beatriz Rocha Ferreira
Prof. Dr Cas Wouters
Prof. Dr Ademir Gebara
Prof. Dr Tony Honorato
We thank in advance for everyone’s participation, and soon we will be providing more complementary information on the conference website.