Elias Conference in Mexico: 3–8th November, 2014
XV INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM
CIVILISING PROCESSES: THE LEGACY OF NORBERT ELIAS
CALL FOR PAPERS
1) Location: Department of Political and Social Sciences, National Autonomous University of Mexico (UNAM)
2) Dates: : November 03 to 08, 2014
3) Languages: Papers can be presented in English, Spanish or Portuguese.
4) Reception of abstracts. Participants must send an abstract to the organizers of the event, who will send this on to the Academic Committee and/or the presidents of each thematic table for their evaluation. Proposals should be sent to email@example.com. Please send copies or CC to the following two email: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
5) Once a proposal is accepted, and in order to secure participation, speakers should send their completed unpublished texts in order for these be accessible to all the attendees.
a) Deadline for abstracts and resumes: April 25th. (Specifics of abstract format can be found below).
b) Accepted proposals will be announced on June 15th, 2014.
c) Last day to send completed papers. September 15th, 2014
Specifications on the abstract and resumés to be submitted
1. The abstract must be between 300 and 600 words, and should have the following requirements:
2) 5 to 10 key words
3) Name of the author
5) Statement of Problem
6) Details on how Norbert Elias will be relevant to dealing with the topic
7) Methodology and relevant bibliography
8) Possible conclusions
2. The resumé should not be more than one page long and should include academic trajectory, institutional affiliation, areas of research and teaching, publication and other relevant information.
Last edited on:01,May 2017 01:30:53 by