On this page, we try to list as many as possible of the people around the world who are pursuing the figurational approach in their research, publications or teaching. We hope it will be useful in facilitating collaboration, including in the pursuit of research funding.
The list below of scholars who have actively used the work of Norbert Elias in their publications includes not just sociologists but political scientists, historians, criminologists, and anthropologists among others.
If you would like to be listed below, please email the Foundation with the following information:
- Name, Institution and Department (if relevant)
- A hyperlink to your profile on a university webpage, Facebook, Academia, LinkedIn or other website. If that is not possible, please send the following information:
- An image of yourself
- Brief description of your academic career and interests
- List of principal publications
- Contact details: email (essential), website, work postal address and mobile (if desired)
Beatriz Rocha Ferreira
Claire Le Strat